Mind The Gap - Are You Recall Ready To PAS 7100?
The newly published Code of Practice (PAS 7100) for consumer product safety related recall in the UK, produced by the government’s new Office for Product Safety and Standards provides a framework for manufacturers and regulators on how to undertake effective corrective action.
Electrical Safety First and The Office for Product Safety & Standards have partnered to host an afternoon summit on Mind the Gap – are you recall ready to PAS 7100? which is taking place on Thursday 20th September at C8/9 Room, Westminster Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET from 1.30pm – 5pm.
This half day summit will help you assess your company’s recall preparedness compared against the Code. Using a case study our panel of experts will cover the following parts essential for being recall ready:
- Role of the Senior Management Team and recall capability
- Traceability and incident monitoring
- Notification requirements and working with authorities
- Risk assessment to enable decision making
- Incident management, including communications, recall notices, implementation, remedy and evaluation
At the end of the event you should be better informed to assess your incident and corrective action process or it may prompt you to carry out a more formal gap analysis to make sure that you are recall ready.
The event will be attended by industry experts across the installation and product supply chain including product manufacturers, retailers, importers, installers, product testing houses, safety advocates and lawyers.
- Excellent networking opportunities and access to key figures in the product safety sectors arena
- Enhance your personal and professional knowledge and experience
- Our events are informative and engaging, offering good practice advice on product safety
- Have your say by participating in our Q&A sessions
- All attendees will receive refreshments and a copy of the PAS 7100 upon arrival
Ticket price: £45 (includes VAT)
To secure your place, please visit our online booking system. We have a limited number of places available so please book your ticket as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If you have any queries about the event, then contact Neelam Sheemar, Stakeholder and Events Manager on email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.