Hi my mum needs her home rewiring. She has very old electrics in her property, are their any grants she can get?

Left double quote

I am not aware of any grants

Answered by Dave, Electrical Safety Expert

I am not aware of any grants.

However, there might be help in your local area, Citizens Advice have a section on their website dedicated to help around home improvements. 

You can find this link here. 

Not what you were looking for?

Submit a question to our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You’ll be notified by email once your question has been answered.