What type of fusebox do I need for my rental property?

Left double quote

An electrician will be able to advise you.

Answered by Dave, Electrical Safety Expert

An electrician will be able to advise you - please ensure you use a registered electrician. You can find one or check that your electrician is registered via our website.

The installation of a new fuse box is notifiable work under building regulations and will require an Electrical Installation Certificate once installed. You should always use a registered electrician for any notifiable work in the home.

Not what you were looking for?

Submit a question to our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You’ll be notified by email once your question has been answered.