The product poses a risk of electric shock because:
- The wires to the live mains plugs pins are not secured independently of their soldered connections.
- Creepage distances are insufficient between “live” and “accessible” printed tracks.
- The insulation between the primary and secondary windings of the transformer is not equivalent to reinforced insulation.
- Creepage distance of the windings is not sufficient.
- The pins of the plug are too short.
The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) and the relevant European standard EN 60950.
Travel charger for iPhone 4/3GS/3G.