If you need electrical installation work done in your home, we recommend that you use an electrician registered with one of the government-approved schemes.
Search the Registered Competent Person database for an electrician in Aylesford.
Why choose a registered electrician?
- They're regulated by the UK Government
- They work to the BS7671 safety standard
- Their work is regularly assessed
- They're insured, so you're protected
- It's a legal requirement for certain electrical work
In AylesfordWith many electricians listed in Aylesford, it’s hard to know what to look for when choosing a reliable tradesman. Ensuring you’ve done your research means you can have the peace of mind that the job has been carried out to the required standards; following the codes of practice and rules of the schemes that registered electricians in Aylesford should adhere to.
Government-approved registering bodies
Select another local area
- East Malling and Larkfield
- Herne Bay
- Minster (Swale)
- New Ash Green
- New Romney
- Royal Tunbridge Wells