The product poses a risk of electric shock because:
- it is possible to access live parts when the adaptor is plugged in and ready for use,
- the adaptor can be inserted into a socket whilst the other pins are exposed,
- the shutters can be operated by a single pin,
- the adaptor has no provision for earthing and is, therefore, unsuitable for use with Class I constructed equipment - there is no warning to this effect,
- the pins on the adaptor do not comply with the standard as their disposition and sizes are incorrect.
International travel adaptor.