The product poses a risk of electric shock because:
- it can be inserted into a socket whilst the other live pins are exposed
- it is not provided with any shutters to protect against contact with live parts
- it has no provision for earthing
- internal connections are loose
- the disposition of the pins is incorrect
- it is not fused.
The product does not comply with the relevant national regulations. Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
Worldwide travel adaptor packed in plastic clamshell Euro-hook hang pack.
What To Do
The manufacturer may not have provided a way to exchange your product. Read our product recall advice to find out what to do next.
Electrical Safety First recommends that anyone who discovers they have an electrical item that has been recalled should stop using it until it has been checked by the manufacturer.
|Recall date||09 Mar 2012|
|Categories||Chargers & Adaptors|