The product poses a risk of electric shock because:
- Insulation within the charger is wrongly positioned and does not cover the connections on the live plug.
- Wires to the live mains plugs pins are not secured.
- Creepage distance between “live” and “accessible” printed tracks are not sufficient.
- Insulation between the primary and secondary windings of the transformer is not equivalent to reinforced insulation.
- Creepage distances between primary and secondary windings are not sufficient.
- It does not have sufficient mechanical strength and the pins can break.
The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) and the relevant European standard EN 60950.
Mobile phone travel charger packaged in cardboard box.