This is a product safety notice NOT a recall.
Updated safety advice has been issued.
Working with Milton Keynes trading standards, Argos has issued safety advice to consumers related to several models.
What To Do
This information is in addition to the instruction booklet that customers received when they bought their tumble dryer.
Follow these steps to check if your Bush tumble dryer could pose a fire risk:
- Disconnect the dryer from the power source before cleaning.
- Check for lint in the vents and vent hoses.
- Air from the vent hose shouldn’t flow into a chimney or vent flue.
- The vent hose should not be connected to ducting that ventilates rooms with a fireplace.
- Clean any lint from the filter by hand or with a cloth.
If you have any questions about how to perform these checks, please call 0345 257 7271.
|Date||28 Jun 2019|