By entering a competition on the Electrical Safety First Facebook page you are agreeing to Electrical Safety First storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook harmless from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Electrical Safety First and not to Facebook.
By adding your story and any images to the Facebook competition you are granting permission for these to be used by Electrical Safety First online at www.electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk and in other online communications.
You must be the author/copyright holder of any images submitted.
Entries must be submitted by Friday 24th October 2014.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter the competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
(c) In further education, on a full or part-time course
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Electrical Safety First.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook, as a comment under the competition image.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is 24th October 2014. Electrical Safety First reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you via Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize winner must be able to present a current student ID or NUS card.
9. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
10. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
11. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. Electrical Safety First reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.