The product poses a serious risk of electric shock since:
- the insulation is not sufficient (only single insulation cover the connections),
- the cross section of the core is too small,
- the length of the cable is too short (0,91/0,89 m),
- the cable inlets are sharp,
- the wires are not secured against loosening, they can get damaged.
The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standard EN 60598.
1. 0603-180L-10M Bar code: 6924524300122, 2. 0602-140L-8M Bar code: 6924524300122
The lighting chain contains 180/140 series-parallel connected incandescent lamps with resistor bridge. The flashing unit controls the four parallel circuits. Main parts of the luminaire: bipolar plug with inscription: "2.5 A 250 V~ VDE CE"; flashing unit with inscription: "FLASHER CONTROL UNIT 230V AC 50HZ 0.83A CE TÜV EMC PRESS". Technical parameters: 230 V~, 50 Hz, 63,7 W, Class II, IP20, bulbs: 9 V, 0,07A.