The product poses a risk of electric shock because:
- cord anchorage to the supply cord is missing,
- live parts are in direct contact with wood,
- the supply cord has an insufficient cross-sectional area of the conductors to provide the required mechanical and electrical properties,
- the plug is not fitted with a fuse. The only means of overload or short circuit protection would be the device at the source of the mains supply,
- the construction of the plug and the dimensions of the pins are incorrect.
The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standard EN 60598.
Illuminated shop signs marked "Pizza" and "Open". Packaged in a plain brown cardboard box.